Police Worn Body Cameras Portable Docking Station Data Uploading
Police Camera Docking Station is the latest charging and data
uploading device, which can connect up to 20 cameras, via USB2.0
port, compatible with the most of police body cameras in the
market. In addition to total power of docking reach 500 W, each
port can provide up to 2.0A of self-adaption current, according to
the connected devices. Users only need an office computer, without
cumbersome wiring. It features multi-device data collection and
- All-metal structure, it is durable and tough.
- Fully compatible with USB1.1 and USB2.0, support hotswappable,
compatible with most of body worn cameras.
- With dual protection on the output, it can protect your connected
device from overloading, support overload voltage and instantaneous
current protection; each port provides up to 2.0A current.
- Enforcement recorder clip can be fixed at ten slots, which are
- Docking station hasvents, internal motherboard is equipped with a
fan. To prevent from downtime due to over heat.
- Equipped with a switch, which can be directly turn off eight USB
- Support Win7, Window Vista, Windows XP Professional / Home Edition
Window98 / ME / 2000 Professional / and others.
Evidence Management Software
- User permissions and group access
- Chain of custody tracking
- Accidental deletion prevention
- Customizable, detailed overview and reporting
- Advanced search and review options for video, photo and audio
- Case evidence management by authorized users from workstations
through secure web logins
- Open platform technology allows certain software customization
based on agency’s needs
|Name||Police Body Camera Docking Station|
|Function||Multi-cameras charging and data uploading|
|Maximum number of connections||10 ports|
|Voltage of each port||5V|
|Maximum current of each port||2.0A, adaptive according to the connected devices.|
|Maximum input power||120W|
|Net size||50cm x 38cm x 15cm|
|Accessories||PC USB data cable X1, power adapter X1, the wall bracket X1|